Once the brand, product, service or communications are out there in the market there is often a need to track how they are doing and what people think.
Evaluation research helps brand-owners track and optimise existing brands and their communications.
We use a combination of traditional and new measures in our evaluation studies to ensure they reflect the latest thinking around decision-making and how people process brands and communications.
Common questions we answer include:
- How is brand awareness building?
- How are my brand’s values developing?
- How is the brand performing relative to its competitors?
- Is cut-through about what I’d expect given spend?
- How are different media performing?
- How are my campaigns impacting brand perceptions?
- Is my sponsorship working as intended?
- What should our next step be?
Types of evaluation study
- Continuous tracking
- Dip tracking
- Start-up tracking
- Activity tracker