Once a strategy has been developed there is often a need to explore and optimise potential solutions - that’s where developmental research comes in.
The aim is to maximise the potential impact of new ideas in terms of behaviour change to ultimately ensure it delivers the highest possible return on investment.
The types of question we can help you answer include:
- Which of these concepts/prototypes is likely to perform best?
- How much of a risk is this new packaging?
- How much interest is there in this new service idea?
- Which campaign idea works best?
- How can we optimise an execution to make an idea work harder?
- Should we tweak for certain segments?
- Are there any negatives we should be aware of before launching?
- Is an idea likely to impact the brand as we expect?
The techniques we recommend could be qualitative, quantitative or both depending on the decisions to be made.
Some of the techniques we may use include:
- Qualitative user testing
- Creative Development Research
- New Product (NPD) research
- Concept testing
- Brand proposition testing
- Packaging research